do u dream of an actress/model/singer being ur wife or lifepartner/grlfrnd?

hi i do dream about that a lot.and among the current bollywood heroens i really like vidya balan .she can be such a hot wife.she seems so sober and simply beautifull.she is not the hottest one around but if u think of it she is kind of good looking in a sober sort of way.i also like nauheed and katrina kaif.kat is my no. one.stylishly sexy.whom do u like and wht for?
@skyblue (1300)
Preeti Jahangian (indian actress)is my dream lover.
well not a bad choice dude .as a matter of fact i think she is kinda cute.
@megumiart (3781)
I would like to be both. xD I've always had dreams of being in a band, modeling and maybe acting, but I've also always wanted to be a homemaker, too. :]
hey a goodone there dude but.the thing is u cant have it all.thats life u gota have onething and leave the other.
yah, i dream of my favorite actor as my boyfriend... yeah i know it's crazy but dreaming of him makes me happy... who's that guy? look at my pic... i even mixed our pic...
I don't know about actresses but I'll go around or to with Method Man and Idris Elba... oooowwweee!!!