If Someone Offered you..

@Rosekitty (19443)
San Marcos, Texas
A Job working as a Underwear model..Would you take it? Not now for me, but maybe 10 years ago i would have LOL...They sure can make the money I have heard..
@penny64 (1106)
Absolutely I would take it! After I picked myself up off the floor and stopped laughing, I'd take it.
@Rosekitty (19443)
• San Marcos, Texas
Morning Penny now get off that floor and start your modeling today!Only thing you'll lose is your chance of shoving bucks in everyone's nose..LOL
@penny64 (1106)
LOL!! That's the only thing I had to lose, whereas the person who offered me a job like that would obviously have already lost his mind.
@Rosekitty (19443)
• San Marcos, Texas
LOL..better their mind then you! who knows what future we all have! hee hee..we might surprise ourselves!
I might take it depending on how much it paid and how comfortable I felt with the photographer.
@Rosekitty (19443)
• San Marcos, Texas
What about a cute Photographer LOL..
hmm that would make it more tempting.lol
@p1kef1sh (45642)
If only I had sen this discussion a fortnight ago. As you can see Rosie I am already an underwear model. I must say that it was only by popular demand that I acceded to the request from over 50 myLotters, but there I am in all my conical bra glory. So far the role has hardly been lucrative. In fact quite the opposite. I had to purchase said bra and the customisation equipment. I also had to endure the scornful looks of ladies shopping for their own underpinnings at the bra department of our local supermarket. However, the whoops and cheers from my adoring public here have gone some way to cheering me up. I am considering auctioning it on E Bay, although there is a lady here that would like to borrow it first to wear at her mayoral inauguration in her small Canadian town. It will make a pleasant change from the normal ceremony where the incoming mayor wrestles a moose.
@Rosekitty (19443)
• San Marcos, Texas
Ohh P1ke..where have you been all my life?..LOL..you are absolutely adorable and you can add me as number 51 mylotter! The whoops and cheers here will make me go deaf if i won that on ebay, but if the mayor wants to have that over a moose then i say let her try!
@chiyosan (29383)
i guess i won't. hehe i mean, i do not have the right to be one!! and i think i would be soooo embarrased to only have underwear modelling, and people would be seeing my whole body.. wahhhhh im the most shy person.
@Rosekitty (19443)
• San Marcos, Texas
Morning chiyosan anyone has the right to model whether you are shy or not, you can come hither look anyone in anything!
@Carolyn63 (1403)
Back when I was thin I would have. It would take an awful lot of convincing now, lol. Then again, it's hard to say. I wouldn't really like being under a microscope. You would constantly have to watch your weight. The pressure would be pretty intense. When I was young, that probably wouldn't have stopped me. The money would have looked awful good. I recall being young and naive, lol.
@Rosekitty (19443)
• San Marcos, Texas
ok Draggie..lets you and me start up a service of models for hire and see how far we get LOL
@icyorchid (2564)
They do make lots of money, but NO I would not take it. Maybe if I was 20 yrs old again, but not at my age and shape....I am on a diet to loose 30 pounds, I don't think the underwear would look all that sexy on me right now
@Rosekitty (19443)
• San Marcos, Texas
Morning Icy..I've seen women a bit overweight that look great with sexy lingerie..how they do it i don't know but if they can do it anyone can..even me! LOL
@pitstop (5396)
One look at me and the underwear company would go running away!
@Rosekitty (19443)
• San Marcos, Texas
Morning pitstop..oh come now..do you really want them to come to me instead..LOL..I don't think so..hee hee
@rockvixen (894)
I don't think so. I don't have the body shape for it, plus I'm a bit uncomfortable with my body shape at the moment. I mean perhaps 10 years ago, like you, then I would have then, but not now. I think they do make a ton of money. All they do is flaunt in underware and BAM they get a million bucks for it.
@Rosekitty (19443)
• San Marcos, Texas
Rockvixen..if thats your pic..I'd say go for it..you look great!
@maddysmommy (16236)
If I was the same size I was when I was a teenager then sure LOL I wonder how much they do make?
@Rosekitty (19443)
• San Marcos, Texas
Way to much money and if they want me I'm here LOL..
@MoxieNox (54)
*pouts* Yeah.. the money's GOOD! About 12 years ago, I was offered to do that plus more on webcam from my own bedroom, with my own hours and make hundreds of dollars per hour.. My ex-boyfriend at the time wasn't too thrilled about it so I didn't take the job.. Now, looking back.. I wish I had cause I'd be filthy, filthy rich by now.... I don't even have the body to do it anymore after having my 2 kids.. Maybe it'll be my motivation to lose this weight! LOL!
@Modestah (11192)
absolutely not! shoot, how can I make a four line response when I said it all in two words, lol. um, no, I would never consider being a model for undergarments which are better left seen without a model than on myself!
@aconner (219)
If I was offered underwear modeling it would be plus size... cause that's just what I am... a plus size woman. :) And proud of it! I think that I would do it but only if they accepted me the way I am. I would hope that it would encourage other women to feel more comfortable in their own skin. To realize that they aren't the only one that look like they do. So YES I would do it.
@hcpoirot (1562)
what a fun discussion. I can't. I don't have the body to be as underwear model. But If I had that type of body, I will take the job. Cause the pay is good and the hours are not that long. (probably) lol
@ellie333 (21029)
If I took it I would have to be twenty years younger and they would have to do a lot of airbrushing to make it look good. I think P1kef1sh looks fantastic is his though. What a sport eh! LOL. Ellie :D
@naseefu (1607)
I do not take that job.even if i did not have eny job i do not want to do that sort of jobs in mylife.I will not consider my age in that case.Thanks Rosekitty