when your head hits the pillow

@shymurl (2768)
When you lay down to got to sleep, do you fall asleep right away or do you think about something before you go to sleep??? I'm the type of person that I can't help but think about what I did that day, and what needs to be done in the next couple of days. Its usually an hour before I fall asleep. My husband is always telling me to turn my mind off, but I can't. How about you???
I cant stop thinking before sleeping. I think the processor of my body is really older one thats y it takes lot of time too turn off my body. if there is shortage of power(if i am very tired), then it turns off easily. But in lectures and presentation, it automatically turns off. So i really dont care much about thinking before sleep, its good u can think about ur deeds and plans for the next day.
@se7enthbird (8327)
sometimes it surprises me that when i am really tired from work... all i want is to go to bed and sleep. the surprising part is i cant. the more i am tired the more i cant sleep. i can feel every muscle of my body in pain, maybe thats the reason why i cant sleep. sometimes it easy for me to fall asleep when i am really full and my wife deos not approve of me sleeping when i am full. there are days also that i can sleep early or i can sleep easily.
@jpso138 (7868)
Well, I think we are on the same set up. On normal situations, it would take me 40 minutes to 1 hour to sleep. But when I am really very tired, then it would take around 30 minutes as I hit the pillow. I also easily get awakened and usually wakes up almost the same hour in the morning. It doesn't matter what time I sleep in the evening.
@julyteen (13259)
• Davao, Philippines
i immediately turn to sleep when i lay down. you know why? it is because i usually sleep 4am in the morning so it is late so my eyes tired of working infront my computer doing mylot and some of my program online.
@kbourgerie (8781)
I used to be the kind of person that fell asleep before I had time to think about it, but over the past few months, I've had alot of trouble falling asleep. My legs are restless sometimes and my back hurts alot from being on my feet all day, but even prior to starting my job I was having trouble. Its real unusual for me and I wonder if thats not one of the symptoms of menopause.
@irdsm1 (288)
I can't sleep for crap. i usually go to bed around 10 PMbut I usually don't go to sleep for an hour or 2. I just can't stop thinking. I won't even notice I'm thinking usually. Dan