When you stressed do you evr just dance?

I am finding it a great way to help. I did some turbo jam exercise tonight. My sister did it tonight for the first time. I love working out when I am stressed out. I am going to buy me some dancing dvd's. I am hoping the music will be good. Do you ever feel the need to dance? Are you home when this happens?
@jpso138 (7844)
I would love to do that when I am stressed out. The only problem is I dont know how to dance. Well, when I am stressed out mentally, I just do some exercise like stretching or perhaps play my favorite sport. But when I am physically stressed, I usually just relax and have a break.
@carmelanirel (20979)
Oh, this is right down my alley.....I was a very stressful person who whenever I stressed out would chain smoke to relax..Obviously that wasn't good on my health, so I quit smoking and took up dancing..Now when I dance, I dance for the L♥rd which is looked down upon in 99.9% of the churches around here, so I do it a lot at home.. I have done some studying in dancing for the L♥rd and have experienced His presence while dancing and talk about stress reliever..wow, I sometimes found myself on the floor laughing so hard and feeling so much better.
@realgem1 (260)
I feel like dancing only when i am happy or achieve what i really wanted. But when i am stressed out i would sit quitly for some time and try doing mediatation. Stress is something which every person on earth is haunted by, but each individual has his own way of getting out of stress. But still there are 24 proven ways of stress relievers. Hypnosis is one of the best ways to get relieve from stress. I have got all of them listed in my blog, this might be usefulll for you http://trainyourmind.blogspot.com
@winterose (39918)
what a wonderful way to let off steam. Good for you. I do not dance, I can hardly move, and I have had such a bad back now for over a week. It gets better in the summer though so that is good. I do sing a lot to relieve tension though.
@minnie_98214 (10574)
Oh dancing is the best therapy out there for me. A good song just lifts my spirits.
@SHAMRACK (8384)
Dear friend, I do like to dance but while stressed I hardly dance I may just listen to music or just watch movies. Dancing is occasional and rare and like playing games but if I am fresh and feels healthy I enjoy dancing and it also relives lots of stress.
@itsmepinky (1301)
Yes i normally work out to release all the stress. It is a great way to relieve your stress ~pinks~
@Sonadora (356)
All the time! And not just at home. I do a lot of dancing in my car, too! If I wasn't so shy I'd dance in public just for the heck of it! I also like to work out when I'm stressed. I have some dancing dvds, but I don't really like that they're so structured. I much prefer to just turn up the music and just feel it.
@BzyBee (26)
I use to dance when I was younger and I find it funny it was easier to melt off pounds.