Why did you lie to them?

You know that was not right to do. You can't go back and change it now. Why did you do it to them? What was on your mind when you did what you did? How did you feel when it was all over with? You hurt them so bad after you promised to never hurt them. How has life change for you after you saw the hurt on their face?
yea.i feel very guilty after that...but sometimes u have to lie something or u would hurt them more.there r somethings like this... even BELIEVE there is a LIE in it...but i swear most of the lies i told were WHITE LIES...
@webeishere (36353)
I told so many lies I couldn't tell what was really the truth anymore even in my life. Thank God I am clean and sober now. I am a much better person to be around and live with now. HAPPY POSTINGS FROM GRANDPA BOB !!~
I am so glad that both of you are doing better. When I was a kid I lied so much. I could not tell the truth..
@webeishere (36353)
I am an alcohloic/addict that has been clean and sober just over 17 years. I hurt many, many people that I came across ol. I lied because that was the life I had learned to live being this way. Once I entered treatment I learned what empathy was and man that was an eye opener to say the least as before I cared less about others feeling. All I cared about was my next drink and or fix. I had to make amends to those I had hurt as opart of the 12 step program. Not an easy task at all. The worst part was having to admit to my wife about an affair that had been ongoing for many years. Yes she forgave me and we are still married to this day. I felt like the weight of the world had been lifted from my shoulders and heart when I made amends to those I had hurt etc. On and on and on I could go. But you get the general picture I'm sure. HAPPY POSTINGS FROM GRANDPA BOB !!~
I hurt my daughter the most when I drank. When she was younger I was drunk at a friends house. I used the bathroom with my clothes on. I embarrassed my daughter..One time I woke up in a neighbors bathtub. That also did a number on my daughter. I am no longer in that life style. I am so glad your not either. Thanks so much for sharing your story with me.