I am warning you I am very stupid.

I can't see what is right in front of me. I need a house to fall on my head to see it. I can hear it and see it and still I am blind to life. I am so dumb for all the things I do. I can't find one good thing to say about me right now. I wonder what would she think. What would she think If I were to not wake up tomorrow? If she would be mad that I took myself away from this thing called life. Why did I not see that was coming? How could I be a freaking fool. Why can't I let this dog go? Why is it that people don't think about what hurts to me? I am not a bright light bulb. I am cracked in half and will never work again. Don't be stupid like me.
Take it easy!!!!!!!!!! We don't know each other, but please don't do anything irrational. Just relax a little. Time takes care of everything.
@carmelanirel (21108)
Oh gifts you are not stupid, look at the creativity you have..I can't come close to making those bags like you do.. You are just going through some changes and decisions right now and it feels overwhelming.. This will pass, just hang in there..