I think iIneed to stop calling his phone

Does it cost him money to receive messages. He has a prepaid phone. I was talking to the answering machine all day. I am wondering If I will cause his bill to rise. I can't stop until I am finished getting all of my words out.
@maddysmommy (16236)
Put your words on paper, put them on here gifts if it will help you feel better to release all that tension built up inside.
Oh how I am trying to get a life here. I am sure you never felt this way. I am feeling like I am the only one. I know I am wrong to feel this way. I need something I may never get. Thanks so much
@minnie_98214 (10574)
Hey you do what you gotta do to get it off your heart.
@saundyl (9690)
in my experience prepaid phones you have to pay for getting calls and for making calls. If you have to check messages it counts as minutes if you do it from your cell phone...if you check the messages from a landline it doesnt cost.
@shorty08322 (1270)
will you have a habit of call him no but you yea how many time you call him look at your bill you will stop if you just look at your bill and then if he dnt call back that tell you to stop call he will call you back if you want him to then again he could of changed his number i know someone like that he did not stop calling in to i did not pick up the phone and he got sick of calling now he dnt call nomore so just take time you will stop soon he could of trune his phone off so you will see
@winterose (39918)
I think it does cost money to receive and here the messages. Does he not have a regular land phone? Maybe he will not even listen to them if there are too many?
@foxyfire33 (10009)
I don't know about his phone but on my prepaid checking messages does cost me minutes. I'm not sure of the situation, I haven't had time to get caught up with everybody...would it be possible to just leave one message saying that you need to talk and it's very important and you'd like to meet for coffee somewhere?
I don't think that you leaving messages causes his bill to go up. First you say his phone is prepaid, so he can only spend what he puts on the phone. Second, I don't think messages cost, but I would ask him about his plan. I know the main prepaid wireless company in my area doesn't charge for messages, but it does charge in certain cases to check the messages on that cell phone. But that can simply be avoided by calling the voice mail service from another phone, such as a land line.
ALL usage on a prepaid costs the owner of the phone. Yes, you are causing him to spend money. You have to be considerate about his position. If he's on a prepaid phone it's for a reason, either he can't afford the higher cost up front for a standard cell or he only allots a certain amount of money for this cost in his bills. Use a pen and paper instead. The cost of a stamp is a lot cheaper for you and him both!