I was feeling so good about my life..

Now I am wondering where it all went. I am sitting here looking at my self like what are you doing.. I have to love myself and get over this mess. I am better than all the stressing and crying. I have to get a grip before something bad happens. I have to learn to love me first.. Thanks for the help eveyone..
• Bahamas
That is so sad to hear g&b. That's a lesson a lot of us have to learn, sometimes it's hard putting ourselves before others. And it's always hard to feel that we are being taken advantage of.I do agree that we need to love ourselves first before we can really love anybody else.But if it's any help.. just remember your friends here at Mylot cares for you alot.
Oh dragon Fly I am trying to get over this horrible mess. I have to try and take it one days at a time. Thanks so much
@minnie_98214 (10573)
((((((((hugs))))))))))) mylotians love you.
I am glad to have you as a friend. Thanks so much
@sedel1027 (17854)
I hope you are doing better this morning. I don’t want to be a nag, but are you taking your meds? I don’t have what you have, but my ex does. I know how life can feel when you aren’t on an even keel and don’t take the meds.
I remembered to take it today. I am doing better today I went to the gym and outside for some air. Thanks very much for asking.
@someonesmom (5765)
I'm so very sorry that you're having such a hard time, but you can never give up. There's always something or somebody to keep on going for. That's what I've told myself at my lowest times, and it has helped. I've struggled with mild to quite severe depression, at various times in my life, and have just found out recently, that 'some of this' is likely due to a thyroid condition. I've just started on the medication about a month ago, and am waiting for things to even out. My life hasn't been an easy one, but I've realized it's always been worthwhile. Please take care of yourself, and like the previous respondent has said, there are lots of caring people right here at myLot. I've definitely found this to be the case, and just logging onto this site, has helped me during some really hard days. I hope this has helped you, even a little. Take care.
Yes it has helped reading these responses. I have graves disease That is a thyroid problem. I am not taking anything right now.I was told to come back in April for more tests. I am doing a bit better today. Thanks again
I've just looked up Graves disease, and see it's a part of hyperthyroidism, which is the opposite of mine, as I have hypothyroidism. Many people don't seem to realize that these conditions can wreak havoc on a person. I'm sure aware of this now. I'm due to have more blood work done in May, to see what's happening with mine, since I started the medication. Hang in there, and I hope that your's is sorted out very soon too.
@eigna9187 (113)
Man i hope you feel better. I felt like that for a long time...i finally got my life together about three months ago and couldnt be happier. I feel like i am going somewhere now. I hope you feel better though that is a tough tthing to go through
@carmelanirel (20979)
Yes, you must love and forgive yourself first..Gifts, I forgot to ask, are you able to seek professional help? Sometimes talking to someone who can professionally give you a different outlook can be helpful..
@grrwmn (3)
Your right love yourself first crying and stressing will only upset you more get into life jump in enjoy the enjoyable and deal with what comes when it comes
@winterose (39918)
Yes you do have to learn to love yourself that is for sure. You have to learn that you cannot expect any person in this world to fulfill your every need. You have to do that. When you learn that you will learn the secret of love.