Guess what today is . . . . .

Today is National Wear Your Pajamas To Work Day. Are you going to try and do this and wait and see what your supervisor says? LOL I wish I could but the kids might think that Miss H finally lost her marbles. We have spirit days so we have already had PJ day this year. LOL Tell me how you are going to celebrate.
@icyorchid (2564)
I never knew such a day existed. I am wearing my PJ's right now and I work on the computer.. lol I am my own boss too, so I can't get in trouble Well, does this count?
@itsmepinky (1301)
Lol. sounds funny. I wish everyday was a pajama day. No need to dress up , just get up from ur sleep and go to work. How convenient that would be ~pinks~
@palonghorn (5486)
I would, but I don't think that would go over very well, or be very safe for that matter (get your mind outta the gutter people lol) I work for the forestry as a wildland firefighter, so I'm thinking that although it would be comfortable would not hold up very well under the conditions.
@kezabelle (2985)
Well im a stay at home mum so couldnt wear them to work, but im still wearing them does that count lol ive got a bad tummy bug just cant muster the energy to get dressed
@stephcjh (32328)
LOL. I work at home so I can wear my pajamas every day of the week if I want to. I would never wear pajamas to my real job though. I would be too embarrassed to do that. My daughter wears pajamas to school sometimes though.
shucks I am going to miss it as i am retired but would have been fun to see our branch manager's face if we had all come in to the library in our jammies. she would have probably have either laughed herself silly or blown hergasket as she has an emotinal up and down,one day she is everyone's my friend and the next she hates us all.but it would have been really fun just the same. so I am just celebrating by mylotting here all day.
Now, that sounds like an interesting thing to do. It would be ineresting to do if I had a job, but een more interesting, since I don't wear pyjamas. Since I sleep naked, I wonder if I'd be able to get away with going to work naked? LOL