What is your favorite time of the day?

By joy
@MGjhaud (20829)
Mine would be dawn, that's the time taht I'm about to sleep. I'm nocturnal by the way so I feel so good if I'm finally hitting my bed and have some sleep. I also like my coffee times of the day. How about you?
@kun2349 (23475)
My favourite time of the day will be night time, b4 dawn.. hehe ^_^ because everywhere will be quiet and peaceful.. I can do watever things i want without and disturbance and with lesser traffic on the roads, i can go for my runs too.. hehe
@MGjhaud (20829)
Hey, same time with me. I feel so much in peace before dawn. It's when I wanted to hit the bed because I barely hear anything. Love it.
@kun2349 (23475)
Thanks for the pencil ^_^ hehe.. Yup, the time b4 dawn is the time when most ple are sleeping most comfortably.. LOL ^_^ and also no matter how late a person can stay up, the last few hrs b4 dawn will always be the hardest.. hehe ^_^ Thus i also love it.. hehe
@MGjhaud (20829)
You're welcome kun. You deserved it and nice mylotters deserves more.
An excellent topic for discussion. Most of you prefer day time, my favourite time will in the night. Just after dinner and before 11 PM. that is when i get the time to sit in my computer and chat with friends. Just before going to bed speak with my friends over my mobile and enjoy some chatting tooooo....
@MGjhaud (20829)
Sometimes I do this. I talk to my friends on the phone before sleeping. Especially those new friends, it would take the call longer. It's fun.
@debu1456 (521)
It seems to be very caring u are....i think u have very good friend circle
@MGjhaud (20829)
Hey, thanks. Will make friends then.
@debu1456 (521)
For me....its the morning session...thats my favourite
• Pakistan
i also like the dawn...
@MGjhaud (20829)
Well, we're buddies on that part.
@kareng (7986)
That depends on if it is a work day or weekend day :) During the week, I enjoy my lunch break. It breaks up the routine of the office and I can check in here or whatever. Weekends, I enjoy the evenings best. We usually go out for dinner or find something going on in town. I am not a morning person so I am not going to say early morning~!
@MGjhaud (20829)
When I was still studying, weekends are the best days I have. Because it means I'm going to have time for myself doing the things I wanted to do. Now that I'm having all the free time of my life, I do whatever I do and sleeps whenever I want.
@lishiwei (1553)
Yes,the same with you. It's 1:14 now but I haven't gone to sleep.I always go to sleep at 2 o'clock so I'm sleeping when the dawn is coming and i think it's the best time to have a sleep.
@MGjhaud (20829)
Yes, it's so nice to lie down on your bed at dawn. It's cold and everything is silent and you just wanted to get lost from the world. hehehe..
@suehan1 (4356)
my favourite time of the day would have to be the evenings when i can relax after a hard days work and dinner is over with.then i can get on my computer and go on mylot until i am tired and have to go to bed.cheers sue