Substitute teachers..Did you give them...

@Rosekitty (19438)
San Marcos, Texas
A hard time even though you knew it might get back to the real teacher the next day?
@maddysmommy (16235)
The boys in our class did. I never did because I liked our substitute teachers LOL
@Rosekitty (19438)
• San Marcos, Texas
I didn't do it all the time only if i got bored school sometimes was fun but then this was in the 1960's later
@maddysmommy (16235)
The boys would play up and not even listen and pretty much gave the substitute teacher a headache each time. Poor thing LOL
@Gesusdid (1681)
yeah i know i did , i would always tell the sub to write me a fake hall pass or like bathroom pass you know so i would be roaming the campus all day long or really skip that whole period but i wouldnt skip it until ill get marked on the chart for attendance ..then i would skip until lunch came
@Rosekitty (19438)
• San Marcos, Texas
Just like me and boy it seems like a 100 years ago.!
I wasn't a difficult student in school. Substitute teachers or not, I didn't give them a hard time. I saw no point in it. The subs always turned in reports at the end of the day on how the students acted and on what the students did and I knew I'd get in trouble if I didn't do what I needed to do, so I just went on about my day.
@Rosekitty (19438)
• San Marcos, Texas
You sound like a very intelligent person who thought things over..wish i would have cared more.I'm now making sure my children do!
I myself never did because everyone else in my class would and that made me feel bad for them.
@Rosekitty (19438)
• San Marcos, Texas
It depends on what class it was and my age to see if i would LOL..