work place hotness

@busta1 (1029)
this topic just hit me when i was talking to my baby... do you have someone at your work place that has the hots for you or that you have the hots for?? what is that one thing that the person do that drives you crazy and make you want to just jump on him/her..
@dragon54u (31636)
I hope you were talking to your "baby" as opposed to your baby!! Every once in awhile I'd have the hots for someone at work but I usually tried to avoid that--it's nearly always trouble! The last guy I worked around that I got hot for, I married and now I'm divorced after 19 years and two children because he reunited with his high school girlfriend who is a "devout" Christian and broke up our family. What made me crazy for him was that he was funny. I would be in stitches every time we talked, laughing till I could barely breathe! And he could talk about nearly anything. Humor and a broad education, I guess, is what turned me on! Workplace romances can cause a LOT of trouble!! I think it's best to discipline yourself and look elsewhere! (but I did get two wonderful boys out of that marriage!)
@busta1 (1029)
well yeah it can lead to trouble but if your sneeky then u wont get caught and thats surprising 19 years you and him been together or 19 year you and him haven;t been together, if something works then go with it you got 2 kids out of it and you seen happy about that...
It is really a funny topic! I think that if a person around me has the hots for me and gives his or her eyesights on me all the time, I maybe crazy or jump on him or her veridical! In my senior high school, I used to be gazed at by a man. He followed me every night after I left school. I could still remember the funk I had when I find his tail. But he didn't hurt me at all. I had a false alarm. Thank God's lucky stars!
@busta1 (1029)
wowzers lol yeah thank god but you want jump on him or her veridical wowowow... let me try and picture that hmmmmmm nice