what are your 5 most top favorite movies that yu like/

@BUSSY1979 (1284)
mine are: Titanic Planes,Trains,and Automobiles Home Alone The Christmas Story Dumb and Dumber What are your 5 most top favorite movies of all time???
mine are:«Pearl Harbor»,«Step up»,«A Walk To Remember» ,«The Legend of 1900» ,«Lord of the Rings»
@BUSSY1979 (1284)
pearl harbor was an awesome movie.i remember watching it a long time ago.
@GOSWAMY (242)
Titanic,Bad Boys,Die Another Day,Jurassic Park and I am Legend.
@podqueen (344)
My top 5 are: 50 First dates, The Lake House, 13 going on 30, Just like Heaven and True Lies
@BUSSY1979 (1284)
true lies i've heard of,and i think i did watch it one time. the others i've not heard of before.:)
Boiler Room Rounders Dogma Gone in 60 Seconds Face Off
@BUSSY1979 (1284)
i don't think i've watched any of those.i heard gone n 60 secs,and the others i've never heard before though.
@Breath (1297)
I love all movies.Watch them everyday.In a movie I love the vision put into each frame of film. Top 5 if I have to pick these are not in order. 1.Sweeny Todd 2.Beetlejuice 3.Nightmare before christmas 4.Any Stephen King movie made from his books... 5.All ghost busters moives(because they are fun) I could probaly give you a list of 100 :D
@BUSSY1979 (1284)
thanks breath for responding.i like the beetlejuice movie,and alot of steven king movies.but the sweeny todd,nightmare before christmas i have never seen them before.
My 5 top favorite movies are: 1. Ghost 2. Titantic 3. Autumn Rush 4. Dancing With Wolves 5. Steel Magnolias I have watched them much more than once. They are excellent in my book.
I cry everytime when I see Titantic and I have seen it close to as many times as you have. And it does make a person realize that when you have a special person which I do you don't know how long they will be with you. I have been blessed that my husband and I have been together for 35 years and in August it will be 36 years. He is a special part of me and I am happy that he is still here with me on earth. I thank God everyday.
@BUSSY1979 (1284)
i know what exactly you mean there. i'm with my g/f not that long though, but we've been togeather for about 5 years approximate, and i too thank God everyday for her being with me ever since. when we are with somone special, we do realize just how special they are to us. i am thankful for alot of things in my life. life is rewarding, even if it may seem bad at the time. but we can always change it to be better in the future. Take care and have a beautiful day!