solving the cross words?

@goergineo (1498)
Jordan
like the one in my avatar.? do you like it?. I really enjoy to do that every morning it refreshes my mind so I become mentally prepared for the whole day. what about you?
@ruby222 (4848)
Hi....I like an ordinary crossword....just normal clues...but when it comes to cryptic crossword clues...im lost...I just cant figure many of them out at all!!!
@goergineo (1498)
• Jordan
thanks for sharing. good luck
@nanayangel (7859)
Hi there goergineo! Yes, I like solving crossword puzzles. I arrely do it though because we don't have newspaper subscription but every time I see a newspaper lying around the house, it's the first thing that I look for. I'm not that good with it, just a bit. I also have this habit of signing it with my name and the date whenever I fully solve a crossword puzzle.
@goergineo (1498)
• Jordan
That was good. thanks for sharing. good luck
@kilani123 (865)
• United Arab Emirates
sometimes I buy the newspaper just to do that. yeah man I like it in the morning before going to work so that my mind is activated.