Going Back to Work After Having a Baby

After being home with my second child I am going back to work part time. I am looking forward to the adult interaction, I am tired of using words like boobo and potty without even hesitating, but I am worried. My little guy is definately a momma's boy and has trouble even staying home for a few hours with dad. Yet, I have gone a little nuts this summer staying home with my two boys (older guy is almost 5). I feel a need to get out of the house a little and have my own identity. I have a place at the local Univeristy's child center for my one year old. Any advice on making this transition easier?
@utsadetti (4593)
it iis good for you then. but you should take care of the baby lol.
@Geisty (363)
I think it will be a good experience for you, atleast try it and see how it goes.
@krysy1982 (1042)
kids - Cassie and Kaleb
It will be hard at first. I tried it but went back to staying at home. It was easier just to be at home with them.
@ccoriel (571)
u can go out of the house 1 hours each day and gradually increase it until ur kids adjusted w/o u at home all the time...
@anup000 (219)
Your child is too small to be left at babycare centre. If you can find some home-based job, you can do both -- job and taking care of baby and also the other boy.
@anup000 (219)
@Snooze (610)
Sorry to be a bit abrupt in an answer, but if not now, when?