Do you always have a constant clothing style?

@fritzie (141)
Or do you wear different style everyday. Like today you're sporty looking, tommorow you're wearing corporate attire and the next day, you're wearing sexy clothes. Or do your similar clothing designs?
@thaMARKER (3094)
I have different kind of styles in my closet (not to overdone styles though) but I wear something that you would probably see something the same the next day. Hehehe.. I'm not the random type hehehe..
@phoenix25 (1543)
I pretty much go for cute, but comfortable when I shop and when I get dressed. I have always like simple, solid colored shirts, maybe a patterned undershirt, and jeans or dark-colored pants. I'm a pretty simple girl, not too into dresses and skirts so much.
@quawertz (781)
I dress according to my mood. At times, I feel like a girly girl so I will wear dresses and skirts. When I want to dress down I will just wear sweatpants and a plain shirt. So it differs actually.
@tdh0218 (164)
oh,no one style i usually wear about three days,then another. but if i have something to do ,i may take a style suit to it.
@bowtieguy (5927)
I wear mostly corporate stuff during the week, like I have on in my pics. On the weekend(saturday) I dress more casualy in polos and kahkis and other things like that.
@MGjhaud (20866)
It really depends on what mood I'm in but most of the time I have the same outfit. It's tank top, jeans and slippers. hehehe.. I'm comfortable with those type of clothing. Before when I'm still in school, I used to wear a little formal and sometimes sexy clothes but not daring.
I change my style everyday...it all depends on the way iam feeling when i wake up in the morning.
no I always am changing my style of clothes. I change them daily it just depends on my mood.
@checapricorn (16066)
I don't have motiff, I just dress myself the way I feel I am comfortable and I do love to be always sexy in my own way, conservative sexy! I love blouses and I will not experiment on my style!
@megumiart (3781)
I have an extremely spontaneous style. I love the "rocker" style, and people tend to get a punk image of me, but I love wearing cute girly clothes, too. :]
@busta1baby (1238)
no not really i just try and look nice...lol