What's one thing you would like to add to your physical look?

@fritzie (141)
I mean to add not to change. What would that be?
@MGjhaud (20860)
My thigh. I have small thighs and that makes my body sometimes without a curve because I have small ones. It doesn't matter if I don't have big butts and boobs just my thigh. I guess that's what I wish to have been bigger.
I would add about a bizillion more strands of hair to my puny 12 strands or so that I actually have - having baby fine and thin hair is the pits!!!
A nice derier (azz)lol. I am on the flat side and am currently wearing a fake butt (I know, sad right?) I have started doing exercises, including squats to correct the situation, lol. Wish me luck!
@Madona1 (2099)
• Gibraltar
Hello there, I think I would like to wear a pair of tinted glasses so that my physical look will be better and prettier. Alternatively, I don’t mind to wear an attractive hair band to be an addition to my physical look. LOL
@busta1baby (1238)
id like aa bigger but...i have a lil something but i want it bigger..lol
@thaMARKER (3093)
I guess it would have to be -- more curves. I have a slim body but I want more curves or shall I say -- fat. They say it's good and my look is proportionate with my height but I want some more curves..
@jillbeth (2711)
I would like to add about ten pounds of weight! I lost some weight while I was sick about a year ago, and haven't been able to put it back on. I am way too skinny, even with the extra 10 pounds I would still be thin but at least my jeans would fit again!