What would you like to overcome in your life right now?

@fritzie (141)
Are you afraid to take a risk? Don't you have more confidence in yourself? What was your biggest weakness and fears?
@thaMARKER (3096)
I'm sometimes the risk taker sometimes the timid girl. I don't what I'm afraid of sometimes. Probably because I'm less experienced and I'm afraid I might not do it right. whatever it is.. I wanted to overcome that.
• Atlantic City, New Jersey
There are a few things I would love to be able to overcome today- but I know they take time. One is my anger problem - sometimes my anger gets out of hand- and I can't even control it. Two is my trust issues in relationships- I would love to be able to trust a man whole heartedly- but my past relationships hold me back from doing so. Three is I would like to start excersizing everyday- I'm only getting older and I need to ger myself in shape now. Four is I would like to have a better relationship with my little sister- we do okay- but the age difference makes us think very differenlty on a lot of topics. Thanks for this posting- it made me self reflect a bit and put things back in perspective.
I am not afraid to take a risk. I DO, finally, have more confidence in myself. My biggest weakness was fear. It permeated every area of my life. I finally learned that fear is your belief that you can't handle what is coming your way. Having survived a hurdle or two I know this is not the case and my fear has lessened. My biggest fear is and always will be harm to my loved ones. That one, I expect to fear all of my life. Other than that, not much scares me any more.
@ericajoyce (1749)
The biggest fear that I would like to overcome is become independent. I would also like to overcome my fear of heights.
@chiyosan (29388)
i have overcome about everything i guess, a challenge of a friend's betrayal, a father's betrayal even... i guess i am in a current situation right now - monetary issues that i need to settle, of course. that i would want to overcome. anyone in here who can suggest to me ways i can earn more? :(
I would like to overcome the fact that I keep most of my feeling bottled up. People I need to tell off I don't and I don't know why. Everyone else in my family seems not to have a problem with letting people know how they feel but I do. Sometimes I wish I could be like them, but at times, their words can be very sharp and hurtful so on that aspect I wouldn't want to be like them. I would say that would be the one major thing I would like to overcome.
I wouldnt say that i have many fears that do hold me back from doing things that i would like to do, my main issue is that i dont have confidence in myself at all, i lack self belief, self respect and confidence and would love to have more.
@busta1baby (1239)
i had how i am anger all the time and i kno i needa change or ima lose the best bf i could ever ask for...and im scared i wont be able to do it