College Stress Part Deux!

So I finally registered for my classes today. Some of you guys responded to my discussion yesterday about this and I got some good information from you guys. So I made a list of like eight classes that I was going to register for. Then when I was deciding to register I forgot there is a minimum of classes so I only registered for five classes. Two of these classes are online and then the other three are on campus. The three classes on campus are on Tuesdays so I have Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday off. I think that I made the right choice because I'm not really stressing myself out too much. So I'm really happy to have gotten that over with. I think that this schedule is pretty good because i'm having some days off and I'll be able to rest and at the same time do other important stuff. Thanks for the recommendations guys.
@checapricorn (16066)
Wow..Thats great! At least also you still have time for Mylot..Cheers!
Yeah I know and thanks. I'll have plenty of time for my lot and to write articles and stuff. But I'm really happy right now to have made such a perfect schedule. But the thing is that I'll be in school from 9:05 in the morning to 8:45 at night. But with a few Caramel Frappucinos from Starbucks I'll be okay. Have a nice day.
wow! Anyway, that experience too will help you bring in this site more topics to be discussed! enjoy!
Yeah I know and thanks.
@secretbear (19464)
hi ayumi-chan! how's your studies? or you haven't started yet? i'm glad you have finally fixed your classes. and its good that you choose a schedule that won't stress you much. its good to have day offs from studies. good luck to you ayumi-chan!
Yeah I'm pretty happy that it won't stress me out to much. So I only have class on campus on Tuesday form 9:05 to 8:45 at night. And now i just found out that the last class I am going to take I also have to take an internship of eight hours from an agency that the teacher is going to give me. I am pretty excited by this to tell you the truth and can't wait until school starts to see what Is going to happen.
@minnie_98214 (10572)
Glad to hear it all worked out for ya and we will not lose you from mylot.
Yeah I'm really happy I won't have too much stuff to do. These five classes that I just registered for sound like a lot of work already. Thanks and have a nice evening.