Donkey

Donkey - its animal which does all kind of work...
Donkey its a animal which does the work without resting it self it is used to plogh the fields,carry luggages,do some kind of work,in olden days it was used for many purposes like to work in the fields,transfer of goods frm place to place Hence we can say that it is a animal which was very usefullin the olden days Animals never betray humans but in the case of human they betray human animals gives the humans to learn from them so frens pls could u all tell me some other usefull points so that keep it in ma memory
i hate it when people say ou are doing a donkey's work. donkey's were the most useful animal to us in the old days and even today. there are a lot of people who still transport goods to and fro on a donkey. so guys lets all be good to animals no matter even a donkey
ya i agree as to wht u said they are the best we can say as was the most useful animal in the ancient times.. so we should stop telling that you do a donkeys work.. cos they we the active animals and they are active ... so frens we should always respect the animals cos it helps us a lot.. take the dog as example .. it acts as the guard to the home or to the surroundings what is to be said is we must respect each and every creature in this whole world..
My donkey (the Jack man) is not a beast of burden or even an animal that we ride - what he is - the most affectionate darlin pet I have had (including all my wonderful dogs), a constant source of amusement, and a "watchdog" for my horses when there are coyotes around. Course, he's also one of the most stubborn animals I have ever met - loading him up into a trailer is ALWAYS an adventure - LOL!!!
ya donkey is 1 of the most stubborn animal which wants to do things on its own.. but the real fact is that its a animal which no animal can be..what i mean is it does the work which cant be done by any other .. it simply listens to the bark of the stary dogs. and just walks away...it was the best way for transsport in the olden days ..it used to carry loads of wait on its back and travel with the humans .. its really a social animal another important thing which we find in animals is that they are truthfull and loyal to the owners ..
@javaleira (372)
• Portugal
doonkey is almost exstint and i realy feel srry for a donkey thei have so bad lives e see them in the sujn no food no water :( dang !!!!!!!i wna save alot of animals if im rich in the future!