sandwiches, is there a right and wrong way to eat them?

The other day i was looking at friend eating his sandwich and kinda chuckled to my self. I noticed he was eating from the bottom of the sandwich, the straight edge; instead of eatin from the top, curved part. Do you eat your sandwiches from the bottom or top? IS there even a right and wrong way to eat your sandwich hahha
@SukiSmiles (1998)
You can eat a sandwhich anyway you want. But if the sandwhich is like a sub, I like to eat it from the cut part as well. I also like my regular sandwhiches cut in half diagonally and eat it from a cut corner. I'll admitt I'm picky for myself, but I don't care others eat their sandwiches.
@busta1 (1029)
i dont think there is a right or wrong way to eat them i mean they going to the same place if you eat it any way you want lol...
@Cocoa33 (921)
i really don't think there is a right or wrong way to eat a sandwich. i usually eat my sandwich from the top up out of habit. it doesn't matter how its eaten, the point is that you eat and enjoy the food.