are you a city person or a country person??

Australia
im from australia and i live in a small country town, ive always lived in the country area. im not sure weather id live in the city?? too many people and cars for me!! what about yourself???
@BVBF25 (753)
I am definitly a city person. The country is too quite.
thanks for your reply
@manzician (4734)
I am living in a city...
I've always lived in the city as a kid and teenager and I find that I want quieter areas as an adult such as more country area.
@sevenseas (754)
I've never lived in the country so I really don't know if I would like it. If it was near a river it would probably be okay to some extent. I really like being able to walk from my house to a pub or a grocery store, so I don't know if I would like living out all alone or not.
@camaroz28 (326)
I am a country person but my town is becoming a city, they're building everywhere, people and cars are continuously increasing, I don't like my town anymore.
I am a country person but live in the city because of my business
@alien_0731 (1238)
I AM JUST A CITY PERSON BUT WANTED TO BECOME A COUNTRY PERSON FEMOUS ONE
@anushri (961)
i m from india and mumbai city
@ossie16d (11827)
Sunset looking down driveway - Sunset looking down driveway from house
I am definately a country person, basically because I like the wide open spaces with lots of peace and quiet. From time to time we do go to the city for appointments, but it is generally a case of getting there for the appointment and then straight on our way back bush again. LOL
@LovingIt (5398)
My yard - It's country living for me.  Not a neighbor in sight.
Oh, there's not doubt about it, I'm a country person. I don't like the city at all. I live out in the country just a couple of mile out of a small country town.