confused about stars

@jofeli (504)
Indonesia
i just got a star with the number 9 in it. what does it mean? can any of you help me understand about it? all i know is that it's the reputation but i don't know if that's high or low reputation. 10 or 1 is the highest? thanks... :)
@Jemina (5784)
Congratulations! You got a high reputation. 10 is the highest and you're just one step more. You're doing quite well. When I got my first star it was white or 6. It took me several months before I got the most coveted blue star with number 10 in it. Anyway, keep up the good work!
@debu1456 (521)
I think its the ranking and your popularity
@Jemina (5784)
Yes, you are being ranked by the mylot community and y being popular means you get more positive ratings when you respond to other's posts.
@luvstochat (6916)
A 9 star to start with is excellent! The highest star you can get is a 10 so you are on the high end of the reputation line. You can find out your exact reputation by putting your cursor on your star and it will tel you like 94/100 or your exact rating. You are doing very good keep of the good job and happy mylotting.
@jer31558 (3684)
I thank you for this post, because like you, I was wondering the same thing. Now we both know the truth. Again I thank you.
Haha, I got really confused as well, as soon as I got 100 posts I got a reputation of 45/100 which is a 5Star. But, I'm quite sure it has something to do with how well you respond to other peoples discussions and questions. I myself, don't mass post, I only do about 10 or so a day, I've only been a member for a few days, yet I already got a 5Star.
@Sir_bobby88 (8245)
All that i can say is you got yourself a very good rating and keep up your good work yea .
@domenyag (1273)
what i know about the number is a rating... it will tell us how active we are in mylot... it also determines how senseless we are about the topic we are discussing... i guess the highest is 1 and not 10 i am not sure of it... try to observe
@winterose (39931)
the 9 is very good, it means between 90 and 95 people out of 100 rated you positively on your posts. The 10 is the highest. Congratulations my friend, you should be proud of yourself.
@debu1456 (521)
Obviously 10 is the highest rank