Are the referral level one, here in Mylot?

Romania
I was looking through the FAQs and I did not find the answer to this question. For the referrals of my direct referrals I do not receive any money? There is only 1 level of referrals for which we receive 25 % of their income? And that's it? thanks for answering to this post!
@jesbellaine (4157)
I think once you refer a person, you will earn 25% of their earnings as well so the one that you should refer should be active here in mylot as well.
I know that, but I was thinking about multilevels, if I receive something from my direct referral'referrals.
@stvasile (7317)
Yes, that's it. There is no referral multilevel available on myLot, you only get 25% of your direct referral's earning.
I see, thanks a lot!
@Esoteric1 (866)
I am pretty sure it is one level of referrals, look under your referrals and you will see how much each one gave you, I am sure each one will add up to the exact total o your earnings page.
I know it is one level but I am asking if there isn't multilevel? thanks for stopping by and answering here!
i agree with your thought.
well that's it.Well I can tell you from my recent experience, even the first referrals are good, especially those who are active a lot! so thank you for this! and for responding to this post!
@morgandrake (2140)
As far as I know: yeah, we only get level one referral income here. It is sad, but true. Not that I ever suceeded in getting any referrals here, but honestly I haven't tried that hard either. After all, other sites have better referral programs (multi-level). But yeah, just the one level--sorry.
thanks for your thoughts! It has never interested me that, but it was a curiosity and I thought it is just my misunderstood here?