Do you agree with people speaking on the phone on the street?

Romania
I definitely don't lie people who speak on the street on a very loud voice. I have to answer to some calls and speak so slow they almost heard me, but I don't like at all people on the street hear me and understand me all I am saying. I find this (un)polite and rood . what do think about it?
@checapricorn (16066)
I agree, very annoying and unethical! but, I will just think and remind myself, we were raised in a different way or like teens meeting with friends, my God, you can't just stop them, they feel like they own the place and they will really express themselves by laughing loud and shouting!..hahahhaha! I also experience that but I am the one who will remind right away the group to stop since we are in public place and personally, i don't like to attract attention!
as long you disturb the others is disrespectful!] thanks for responding ti this post!
Absolutely! Have a great day!
@jason_co (408)
Sometimes no, because I am concern with them about their safety. Especially if your living here in the Philippines. There are so many snatcher here.
yes this is a reason that I don't like mobile to kids.A lot of small children have a mobile and use it on the street, and a lot of thieves on the street ready to snatched them.It could be another problem! thanks fro answering to this post.
@stvasile (7317)
It doesn't bother me that much. I find it normal for a person that has a cellphone to use it in public, after all, that is why mobile phone were made, to carry them around. You are right though about the tone of voice. I talk on a normal tone when responding the cellphone, but I've seen people actually yelling at the phone. It was like they want to shout what they have to say over the distance separating them from the people they talk to .
it's rude to talk in a loud voice almost yelling! but there are a lot who are doing that. thanks for answering.
@whywiki (6070)
I agree. People walking down the street and standing in crowds talking loud enough on their cells so everyone around them knows what is going on in their lives. I personally don't care about their lives and wish they would get off the phone and pay attention to what is going on around them in the real world. Is there any call that is worth taking while you are crossing a busy intersection? Is getting run over due to in attention really worth it?
exactly! my point too. thanks for your comments!