I am out of discussions ? have you reached that point ?

@goergineo (1498)
Jordan
I feel I am incapable of starting any new discussion. I have no more ideas or questions to ask at least for today. have you ever reached to that point ? what do you feel then ?
@kilani123 (865)
• United Arab Emirates
Yes It happens to me a lot. but in the next day I wake with my head full of ideas.
@KKKBsmom (1093)
Don't worry Goergineo, I am the same way... I have an awful time coming up with a subject to talk about on a daily basis!!! But now... I seem to be able to talk about everything every day... if someone else brings it up! It will get better!! take care :0)
As you may have noticed by now. No I have never run out of things to post. I find that opening my front door opens all the possibilities for me. There is just no possible way I could run out of things. There is always something going on out here. Just going to the corner store I can post for an hour or more. try getting off the computer when you get this way.
@jesbellaine (4157)
yes, right now, am out of discussion so I just read other people's discussion and respond to them.
@shymurl (2768)
i'm at the point you are. I've been racking my brain trying to come up with something and haven't. So i'm trying to answer as many discussions as I can. And hope something comes to mind.