Why Are We Together??

@busta1 (1029)
have you ever wonder why are you with you partner?? and the relationship is falling part?
@busta1baby (1238)
omg what is this????
@busta1 (1029)
clam down its only a topic..
@Chispa514 (871)
• Montreal, Quebec
the only time I start to wonder that is when the relationship I am in at the time is starting to fall apart. When everything is perfect and going good, I don't worry about things like that.
@Breath (1298)
I think sometimes we stay out of hope that things will change...We stay out of fear of being alone...Of course it is the sick feeling of having our partner with someone else...We stay because of money...Lingering love...The list could go on...In any relationship you have got to keep a open mind and heart and think for yuor self...only you know if it time to end the relationship...
@Bijou1 (160)
yes i have. It's usually when we are in a rough patch, but then when we have good patches (which are more often that the bad) i know exactly why i am with him. I think everyone in long relationships questions the situations sometimes. Not everything is smooth sailing. But at the end of the day, even in a bad patch, i know i could never picture myself with anyone else.