Where do you shop? Neighborghood stores or super market?

Romania
Where do you like to shop on hipermarkets or stores in your neighborhood
Whichever offers better prices or more convenience. It also depends on what I am getting. Sometimes, something I want may be only available at a particular place.
yeah you are right about it! thanks for responding to this post!
@stvasile (7317)
I hate hipermarkets. Everybody is crazy about them like it's some kind of a blessing. You get all you need in half an hour and then you wait more than one hour to pay for it... I prefer neighborhood supermarkets. It's smaller and you can still get a lot of things.
thanks for your response!
I usually shop at my neighbourhood shops. They have almost everything I need. Besides that, I don't like to go to supermarkets and hypermarts because they are always crowded and I had to circle the place a few times just to find a parking space which is very time consuming. I am not much of a shopper, if I had a list, I would be in and out a lot faster than you expect and shopping is boring to me. It puts me to sleep, especially when shopping for clothes. Just something extra, I read an article claiming that guys get very stressful when they go shopping with girls because they don't enjoy it as much as the girls do.
thanks for your response!
@angemac23 (2006)
Unfortunately I shop in a big supermarket chain. I woudl rather shop in a small local shop to support the small businesses in my area, but their prices are too high and I cant afford it....
yeah sometimes is hard! I do shop for small things as bread, milk, small chocolate etc. thanks for share!
@Remando (177)
I am a total hypocrite when it comes to this. I will fully promote buying locally to help the community and not simply feed the supermarket giant's pockets, - but when it's nine o clock in the evening and all my local shops are closed and I've totally forgotten to buy peppers for the pasta dish I'm making for friends in the morning before I go to work - I'll be the one driving out the the 24-hour supermarket. I do feel guilty.. I will say I do try and buy local for as much as possible, and I always buy organic/free range/locally sourced food, even from the supermarkets.
thank you for being honest and share with us.
@kezabelle (2985)
For our big shop we go to a supermarket but if I need bread or milk during the week we pop to the local corner shop I normally get the girls to walk up with me let them get some fresh air
yeah same here! thanks for your response!
@ctrymuziklvr (11063)
I do my big grocery shopping at a local chain grocery store and pick up things I need during the week at one of two neighborhood stores near me.
how many time do you shop on market, once on week? I do the same, thanks fro responding!