Anniversary of the Oklahoma City Bombing in 1995.

Please take a moment to remember all the victims and their families. I can still remember standing at my desk, at work, when I heard this on the news. We had some clients in Oklahoma City that we reached out to that day.
@jerzgirl (7674)
• Gloucester City, New Jersey
I agree - we should remember this one. A horrible day for so many and how it tore at the hearts of the rescuers. I was in OK City a few years ago and went to the Murrah building site memorial. Extremely tasteful, elegant, thought provoking. Another thing we should remember besides the victims and their families is that acts of terror can come from anywhere and anyone - we shouldn't live in fear, but neither should we generalize who's going to do what. But, if you get the opportunity to go there, be sure to see the site. It sits in such contrast to that day. An extremely respectful memorial.
Thanks for sharing Jerzgirl. I read one of the books written about this and the people who were involved. A completely senseless act.
@Thoroughrob (11771)
I am glad you reminded us all. It is a day that should not be forgotten. Alot of people lost their lives that day.
Thank you for the reminder. I've been so busy, I almost forgot this year.
@stephcjh (32385)
I am late for this but I would like to take the time for these families right now. Okay. I took some time and also said a prayer for them too. That was an awfully sad day for alot of people. I am surprised things like this hasn't happened more often. I am so glad it hasn't though.