Is anyone else having problems with Firefox?

@jovimom (1576)
Starting last nite it was acting up. Now I can't even get it to load! I uninstalled and reinstalled it and still nothing. I really like this browser, what else can I do? I don't want to go back to using IE all the time, YUCK!
@icyorchid (2564)
I use Mozilla Firefox and I used it last night with no problem. I just use it for 1 site, I like IE, but 1 site hates it and I get paid from that site also. lol I just went to use it and it came right up without a problem. Went to my site too no problem. Maybe you can do a system restore. Perhaps something got on your computer without you knowing it and doing a restore might help it. Go to start/accessories/system tools/system restore and bring it back to the date before you started to have the problems. Good Luck
@jovimom (1576)
I don't really want to do a system restore, I downloaded some Itunes songs last nite and I don't know what else that might mess up. I need to figure out where you go to see the activities that have been done on your computer. It seems that after installing an update for Firefox last nite is when my problem started...
@icyorchid (2564)
You can check your control panel and see if it is in add/remove programs. Make sure you check show updates. I'll search and see if I can find anything online
@jovimom (1576)
I ended up going thru safemode for Firefox and made a new profile, now I can get in again. Whew, What a mess! It took away any new bookmarks I might have set though. I was till able to import my IE bookmarks, so I think I'll be OK now.
@twoey68 (13651)
I use CrazyBrowser. I've always loved it and although I did try Firefox...I didn't like it. Hubby uses it all the time but I just don't like it much. Good luck with it. **AT PEACE WITHIN** ~~STAND STRONG IN YOUR BELIEFS~~
@jovimom (1576)
Never heard of Crazy Browser. Well I finally got Firefox fixed and haven't had any problems since then. Sometimes it will shut down for no apparent reason, but it doesn't happen very often. I'm having more problems with Yahoo now than anything!
@twoey68 (13651)
Glad to hear yours is working well now. As for Yahoo, I rarely use it anymore since I switched all my email accounts to gmail. **AT PEACE WITHIN** ~~STAND STRONG IN YOUR BELIEFS~~
@ferdzNK (3214)
If you have uninstalled and reinstalled firefox and still it's having loading problem, very odd, maybe the problem lies not in firefox! is your IE working, can you see if there are activities in your connection. An additional info would very well help us find the root cause.
@jovimom (1576)
Yes IE is working fine. I already checked the connection settings for IE against Firefox and can't find anything...
• Nigeria
i thought i was having problem with my firefox because i could not play flash moives but i came to understand that IE, opera, firefox are not playing flash movies. i have uninstalled and installed them and yet no change. i still suspect my ISP. they must have done something funny.