why you not upload your real PIC?;)

@maumbi (2571)
Indonesia
just say something the reason or ur faid? for what...?
@forfein (2509)
Hi This is our real pic in the avatar, and if you look at the profile you will see more REAL pics. Our house in Turkey and my lovely wife Thanks for looking Have a nice day
@maumbi (2571)
bingo! i like to see real pic.btw thanks and greetings for all your family perhaps happy always from me in INDONESIA.
@forfein (2509)
Hi Thanks for the welcome And we have a friend who is also Ukrainina the same as my wife who is married to a guy from Indonesia. He is an ACE guy !
This is my real picture what about u ?
@maumbi (2571)
this my real pic too,if u can see or visit my profile,btw thanks for response. i will +++++ all member who have real pic.....;))
@tundike (989)
This is my real pic!!!
@maumbi (2571)
yup thanks for ur information.happy nice day.
@Aali311 (6127)
This is my real pic, just in cartoon.
@maumbi (2571)
so u like your pic in cartoon can u tell how you do it,maybe i will try someday,its very abstrack;) thanks for response.
i alwaise upload my real picture on net surfing . why i will be afraide coz i look like an angle so i dont afraide to be disclose against people.
@maumbi (2571)
hmm perhaps u not a fraid;)) thanks for response.
I want to, but I dont have a digital camera, and I dont have a satisfied photos to upload, I think, if I use my photo, I must use a perfect one.
@maumbi (2571)
thanks for response.