What super human power would you choose to have if you could have any you wanted

Right now, I am remembering the movie, fantastic four about these four people that got exposed to something in an accident which made them develop super human powers. If you could have any super human powers what powers would you choose to have?
I would choose to have the invisible super power. LOL. I want to try how powerful it would be by becoming invisible. Sometimes having some psychic power to make things move from afar would make the person become exhausted so I think becoming invisible would save more of our energy.
Invisiblity does sound like a fun thing to have and yes, it would not take to much effort either.
@Lakota12 (42684)
to make peace in the world
I second you on that... May there be peace in the world and in our homes and in all hearts NOW!
@visijay32 (447)
I would like to have Forge's power, being technologically adept and has the ability to invent things. I would like to invent something that could make a home an independent electric producer.
i want to have a power which can allow me to go wherever i want in a second... i also want to have an invisible power so no one could ever see me... i want to have the power that can predict what will happen in the future,,, coz i want to know what would really happen,,, i don't want surprises ...
The power of rapid transport going everywhere in second. I wonder what that would feel like? I wonder if that would cause a little feeling of being dizzy. Being invisible would be cool and perhaps if you had that you would more easily have the other power to predict the future as you would be able to sneak around and hear and see a lot of information that others would not be able to obtain. Interesting ideas.
@Esoteric1 (866)
I think I would like to have the power of flight a lot of the coolest super heroes could fly. It seems like a pretty cool mode of transportation, tho flight alone wouldn't be much in the way of power, it is definitely a good start. I would also want super strength to protect myself and some mental abilities for some ranged attacks, get in those super villains heads from afar.
I think that flying would be fun. Super strength and mental abilities are nice to have. I hope that if you ever get them... villians will be absent from your life. Peace to you.
@LadyPS (161)
HI there friend,if i could choose i would like to have the power to heal people of thier sickness and troubles.
So... You would like to heal people and remove troubles... that is a kind thing to want to be able to do... I am hoping that you find the way to do this in your life now as it could be for you a calling... i.e. a desire that is coming from a deep part of yourself that is as much a part of you as your breath.