Living the Goood Life

why values matter?
@DudaYLen (219)
Values actually guide man's behavior and action as he relate himself in most situations in life. Every individual has his own personal values that influence his behavior. It influence a person's behavior towards the attainment of his goal. They set standard for determining whether something is good and desirable or not.
yah your right its how you handle it it is your own attitude and if that can be change by someone in a wrong way meaning to say you dont know where to place your self
@bjcyrix (6910)
Well, I guess its a matter of opinion. to me values matter because its your own personal rule book without even knowing it. It stops you from doing the things that you might want to do but because of your values you think twice before doing it and forget that you even thought about doing it. Values to me goes with principle. With these you you can never go wrong in life. Well, I knwo that we're all human and make mistakes and erros along the way but with these two we can go on as better people. Values also matter because it is an integral part in our relaiontship with fellow human beings and it helps shape our social etiquette and might help us in meeting more and ahving mroe genuine friends. This might happen given that all of teh people think values matter because frankly, people nowadays forget about it and do what they want when they want it. Its a sad truth. Good thing is there are still genuinely good people out there in the world. Hope that makes sense.^_^
yah your right it really matter in someone opinion