Story - Think and answer!!!

ghost  - this is the picture of a ghost. it is graphically made.
think about this for a minute. you are sitting in a dark room and talking to me in the phone at 12 o clock in the midnight. suddenly, your landphone started ringing and you promised me that you will be back after attending the call. but, unfortunately, the person who called you told the news that i died last night. will you come back to the room and attend my call? post your answer with a reason to support. lets see how much different answers we get...
@cmelton (160)
I would be extrememly freaked out but I would have to go back and attend the call. I would be too curious not too. There would be some reason why you called and I would have to know. By the way, that is a great question!!!
ok. thanks friend for the response. lets wait and see what others think about it.
Oh yeah, I'd come back to the phone...eventually. I would be seriously creeped out by this situation, and I would have to turn on some lights...but I would definatly get back to the phone to see if it's true and if it is why it is so important for you to contact me.
hmmm... thanks for joining the discussion.
i would run back to finish the call. if you were deceased and took that effort to call me,i'd definetly want to hear what you had to say.
good. seems everybody is really thinking and answering...
@Shawchert (1040)
Yes I would, because the person on the landline could be lying, I'd have to investigate to find out!
good viewpoint. good friends are like that.
@viewpoint (137)
Of course I would get back to you. I would ask you what had happened. Maybe you had a reason to try to get in touch with me after you were killed, and I would like to know about that reason.
good. may be, thats why i have called you...