any software program for separating vocals from a music?

@chechuva (1276)
do you know a program that i can use to separate the vocals from a music? its really hard to find a minus one cd. im going to sing on my cousin's wedding at the 29th of April. and until now i don't have a cd to use. Please if you have any idea what program to use, your help is very much appreciated... thanks..
@vera5d (4006)
I would probably try going to amazon or another music site that sells karaoke to see if you can get the song that way...it would be a lot easier and cheaper! You could try playing around with the different options on a program like audacity but that is hit or miss. I've never used this program, but it's one of the ones out there: http://www.make-your-own-karaoke.com/
@chechuva (1276)
vera5d, thanks for the link that you posted. i opened it but the program is for sale, 29.99$. its really expensive since i'll be using it ones. but it tried to search for free trial of karaoke maker and i found a good site that offers free downloading. thanks again. this really helped me.. have a nice day..
@stephcjh (32328)
I would just look for places to get the tunes without the lyrics. Have you tried typing something like that in your web browser. It may take you to something that may be useful for you.
Best of luck finding a program that is shareware or free, unless it is a bootleg copy and then you run the risk of it being infected by a virus if you do download it. My preference is to see what the least expensive option that is available for purchase and then you will have it forever. If you are a karaoke fanatic it will come in handy.