Are we shown signs to follow in life?

@gemini_rose (16193)
I wonder if any of you believe in signs, I will give you an example of what I mean. From being a child I would write, you would never see me without a pen in my hand, I would write poems, stories, keep a diary, you name it I did it. However as the years passed I gradually wrote less and less until I was not even keeping a diary anymore. At the same time that I joined myLot I also joined up to a writing site but as of yet never contributed anything,never believed in myself enough, however just recently I have been asked if I write by various people, and when I say "no" I am asked "why not". Also I have had a lot of emails from the place I signed up for asking me why I have not submitted anything, then today I had an email from an administrator saying that if I was worried about anything I could talk to her, and if I wanted to submit something then she would check it over for me and help me get it submitted!! I am wondering if this a sign telling me that I should do it? Should I take the plunge and do it? Do any of you believe that we are given signs in life? Have any of you ever followed signs?
@ruby222 (4848)
Oh go Rose go.....I was the same as you...as well as being a bookworm....Oh I paint a fab picture of myself!!!!lolol... I love writing....but the problem is that I start and then the piece that im writing becomes wordier and wordier....in the end im sure the only person able to understand it is me!!!! But you know theres nothing ventured nothing gained.....and I thoroughly enjoy having a good scribble.....may I ask is it Helium you belong to?....I pop the odd thing into Helium...its enjoyable....and if no one can understand it theres nothing to lose anyway!!!!
@gemini_rose (16193)
Yes it is helium, but I am not sure about them, but if I want to do it I need to start somewhere.
@checapricorn (16066)
I will say go for it gemini...I truly believe that we are given signs in life, some were obvious and some is through other people or maybe some through our dreams!I can say I have encounter number of signs in my life, and I didn't follow all!but, most of it, I take it and I can say, I have no regret with the life I got today!
@gemini_rose (16193)
Do you think so? I cannot say that I have ever noticed before, but just lately things keep happening that seem to be pointing me in that direction.
Yea..I am positive about signs! There is no harm in trying to follow it either!
@gabs8513 (48715)
Go for it Girl do not miss out on this chance and yes I do believe in signs and I would grab the Chance as it might never come to you again Hugs xxx
@gemini_rose (16193)
Thanks, it is nice to be supported by my friends.
@winterose (39918)
you have to take the bull by the horns, other people should not have to beg you to write, you want to write right. what is the name of that site, I am a writer and I published two books and I publish my own e-zine for other people to publish their writing on.
@gemini_rose (16193)
The name of the site is helium.
@twoey68 (13651)
I think you should give it a whirl...what's the worst that could happen? I believe there are signs in our lives... some of us just choose to ignore them and others recognize them and follow them. **AT PEACE WITHIN** ~~STAND STRONG IN YOUR BELIEFS~~
@gantwick (849)
You know, it could be that the sign indicates your destiny lies in supporting the pen, ink, and paper industries by purchasing their supplies. I could be wrong, though.
@stephcjh (32327)
I think we are given several signs to follow in life. I think alot of our lives are already mapped out for us even though there are several paths we can take along the way. We have detours and choices to make in our lives to make sure we take the right path. Some people choose the wrong path or take detours when they shouldn't though.