Relationship with friend after marriage

@sikkujoy (194)
some people ignore their friendship after marriage.They are trying to spent more time with partner. it is needed to spent with partner,but they totaly avoid their friends
@alexigne (903)
I am just curious, where are you here, a married one who ignore friendship or a friend who ignored by his or her married friend. We'll actually that was happen most of the time but for some instances they are just misinterpreted because they were busy on their marriage life. I was also feel that way but it doesn't really exist as what i think but maybe i was jealous because my friend now facing his own life and still the friendship remains. Maybe i am jealous and it apply to all even it was a brother or close love one, i will feel the same.
@alexigne (903)
By the way, welcome to mylot and please do have time to read the discussion guideline rules so that it won't happen to you the same thing that i violate here or most of us violate.
@soulist (2987)
My best friend recently got married, and she does avoid me. We've gone out on several occasions and hung out her house for hours on end with my b/f and our other friends before i entered a relationship.
For me, I really do not find it an issue when friends become busy with their life after marriage. I think that it is important for them to spend as much time possible with their new family. Maybe they do not really IGNORE their friends but they just need more time on their own. That is something that we have to understand. I do have friends who after marriage, became very busy that they can't easily be invited to activities we used to do together. Of course, at first, I felt disappointed but later on realize that they are no longer single and they have other responsibilities to take care of.