Finally after 5 days!

@Lakota12 (42794)
I have finnaly got caught up with all my mail and mylot post aint it great is for me!
Good for you...I know how great that feels. I am also more current and I am relieved to have been able to go back over the past couple of months and reply to as many as I saw. Might have missed the odd one here and there...but the more recent ones have all had comments. It is good to know you are doing better and are caught up too! YES!!! Big thumbs up to both of us!. I commented on a few of your photos and rated them a plus of course. Love those rose bushes...looking forward to seeing whether ours made it or not. We'll be 'talking'...we always do. Here, by e-mail or phone..and I luv it! David says hi as well. Raia
@Lakota12 (42794)
well I am behind again but will get caught up now I have my puter back hugs
Good to know it is back...I commented and posted a wolf image on my site when you have time to check it out. Thank you for the best response my friend...you deserve all you get too! Sleep well I will be signing off in the next hour or so. David and I are doing our best to regulate our sleep routines...slow but sure we are getting there. Earlier to bed...earlier to rise...hopefully will make Raia, healthy, wealthy and wise! HAH!. Wrap those angel wings and continue to get stronger...luv ya! Raia
@plumwish07 (4060)
gee, i also have same condition as like you dear friend. i am still able to recieve any e-mail notification but unable to open mylot webpage so i can't submit any response for my friend discussion and it took about two days trully wish that any kind of glitch getting over soon as possible
@Lakota12 (42794)
I am slow for I am on this laptop and teh email keeps going off and I have to keep signing in about 10 times yesteray and several times today its a pain
@sherrir101 (3671)
I am so glad for you. Are you feeling better, hon? You had us scared for awhile.
@razcal2267 (15577)
Congrats! With all the glitches lately it could not have been an easy task.
@Lakota12 (42794)
well my email now is closing every time I close a responce and I have to resign in every time grrrrrrr
@lonewolfnan (4367)
LOL!! I know how you feel! There are times when I will take a break from MyLot for awhile but when I get back I spend hours just trying to catch up!I think I need a better system!
@Lakota12 (42794)
I need my puter back this one is to slow
Wtg now for me to get caught up
@whiteheron (4223)
Thanks for posting in myLots even when you were getting caught up. I just got caught up tonight too... I had not dealt with email since 4/21. I am glad to be done as well.
@Lakota12 (42794)
your welcome I get so far behind that Idont get much time to post but I trry hugs
hugs to you as well.
@flowerchilde (12520)
Good deal! My mail is always stuffed after the weekend.. And now that there is good weather, I want to work hard in the mornings, so by time it warms up I can go outside.. If I had a laptop, I wouldn't have that problem.. could take it outside.. So that's on my wishlist..
@Lakota12 (42794)
wish thi slaptop would work out side it never did and we dont know why have the barriers and every thing but would always say battery low even when fully charged grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Oh man! That is bad news indeed! I don't even think I'd like one if it couldn't be used outdoors!
@mummymo (23709)
LOL Well done Lakota sweetheart! I have been MIA for the last few weeks and I think it will take me longer than 5 days to catch up! xxx
@Lakota12 (42794)
oh i sure hope not it takes alot of time tho
@tigerdragon (4297)
well, it's the same here after hibernating for 5 months and being back online just last month. i finally, finished purging all my emails from different email addresses and mylot's discussion. from now on , i have ot keep up with all of them so they won't pile up. same here with mylot.
@Lakota12 (42794)
yes have to keep up with my lot friends I would hate to miss any one hugs
Good for you!!! I still have a lot of catching up to do on my past MyLot digests, but they are all waiting for me, and I won't forget any of them. It's nice to know I have something to do (and a little extra money) just waiting to happen.
@Lakota12 (42794)
I have enough to do than go to the digest as most of f riends I get emails to respond to thier posts
@MsTickle (24976)
Well good for you! That's a big achievment. I'm still nearly a week behind. As fast as I read the posts and answer them, a whole lot more get posted. I seem to always have over 400 emails to read. Whew!
@MsTickle (24976)
Something crashed on my computer - Yikes! Computer crash!
And I can assure you I haven't been sleeping on the job.
@Lakota12 (42794)
wow 400 thats alot I was only 300 behind and your right more pour in when ya get done lol