do you share the same blanket with your partner?

I had a conversations with a friend the other day and i was amazed to find out that her and her bf did not share a blanket when they slept together. They say they just cant do it, they both hog the blankets. Do you share a blanket with your partner?
@rmuxagirl (7568)
my bf and i do share the blanket we cuddle as we sleep and through the night move away but always share the blanket.
cute!
@foxyfire33 (10009)
No, we don't even share the same bed so sharing a blanket would be problematic...Even if we did share a bed I'm sure we would have seperate blankets. He doesn't like a lot on him and I like to be completely curled up and covered. My ex-hubby and I were the same way except we did at least share the same king size bed. I would make the bed just so, so that he had the blankets he wanted and I would have the ones I wanted. It was quite an interesting endevour LOL...first the sheets would go on like normal, then I would put one blanket that fit across the whole bed so we wouldn't get tangled when we "snuggled". On top of that I'd put my blankets on my side only and his on his side only. Then our king size quilt would go over the top so the bed looked normal. I would also evenly distribute the pillows across the top even though most of them were really mine.
intresting way of doing things smiles. But am happy if your happy :D
@Madona1 (2097)
• Gibraltar
Hello there, I do share a blanket with my partner. Honestly, since we married and live together, we have been used to sharing things together. Even for going out for a meal, we like to order different dishes so that we can try half each. LOL
@ravinskye (8242)
My husband and I share the same blanket. I think at one point there was a time when we didn't. We both hog the covers some so we each had our own. Then we got a bigger bed and a nice big bed spread for on it. Now we both have enough blanket that we don't need to hog it anymore.
@kezabelle (2985)
Yes although im quite likeing the idea of seperate duvets as my partner steals it and I wake up frequently during the night freezing cold and then he has the cheek to moan he is hot so would I be with a full duvet on me lol. But as much as it annoys me having seperate ones would be weird and id not be able to get as close to him either so il have to keep on freezing, roll on summer!
@littleone3 (2065)
Yes i do share one with my partner. But he always ends up putting more of it over my side as he does not like it hanging over his side of the bed.He only takes a little bit of the blanket so we have never had a problem sharing one.
I do share mine with my partners though there was a stage a while ago that we had 2 on the bed because it can get hard attempting to share evenly lol.