clarification needed, any kind of help?

@jairgirl (2877)
hello mylotters, i am trying to ask my friend and my hubby to join here in mylot for the sake of "my referrals" LOL. so my questions are. 1. the fact that i am living with my hubby and though we have our own computer will it be a violation knowing we have the same IP? 2. my friend comes visit sometimes and she dont have her own computer beside the one she have at work, i am trying to figure out if i can share my computer with her (she will have her own account and paypal account as well), will it be a ground for my membership termination? i have read the guidelines over and over again and didnt see the term that i cannot share my computer nor my IP to another user provided we are not sharing an account or me making another account. so, i dont want to ask them to do something and backfired on me in the end as i am loving this place and dont want to be terminated coz of those issues. anyway, i will be so happy to hear your side and any previous experience? thank you very much in advance. takecare!
You can have a referral under you and he can use the same computer that use use. YOU just can't have two accounts yourself. Good earning..
@jairgirl (2877)
hello giftsandbagscom, thanks for the input, NO i will not do two account of anything out here specially after reading the guidelines before i join here, i just feel it is retarded on my part coz i cant even take care of one so why bother to have another one, haha. anyway, thanks for clarification appreciate it a lot. takecare!
@ShepherdSpy (8562)
• Omagh, Northern Ireland
Interesting point..I've noticed in my experience with some other sites that they have rules that effectively ban more than one user in a household from accessing the site.If You can't find such a ban on Mylot,and perhaps to check your facts to ensure you won't get kicked out,contact Mylot to make sure-better safe than sorry!
@jairgirl (2877)
hello shepherdSpy, thanks for the reply, i have followed your instruction and sent the same question to mylot "contact" site, i hope they will reply coz the last time i ask something i didnt get a response, so i am keeping my fingers cross this time. i honestly didnt see such rule in the guidelines but i never know till i get boot out and i dont want that to happen. id rather be safe than sorry. anyway, appreciate your response. takecare