A fish in a bra

@p1kef1sh (45640)
I accepted the challenge. I lost. So here, for your delectation and amusement, for one week only, or until the Taste police tell me to take it away is my new avatar. Enjoy, you haven't seen anything like it before.
Oh Dear, but why is is suddenly so hard to breath, someone catch me I do believe I am going to swoon from the excitement...... pant pant..... Pikey, Handsome, you squeeze the air from my chest with your striking masculinity. I must away to catch my breath :)))))
@p1kef1sh (45640)
You do disingenuity so well Angel. Love you. XX
rotflmao...okay okay so I swoon when I am trying to hold in hysteria :)))) Pike you are such a grand sport :))) XXooXX Love you too SMOOCH
What a way to end the day by seeing you complete your side of the challenge!! Well done p1key!! Cant even tell it homemade, maybe you could flock it on the net!! lol Congratulations x
@p1kef1sh (45640)
Thank you Cinders. You didn't even have to hoof it down the M1 for the fitting. Got some funny looks in Tescos though when I bought it. Is a 34DD black sports bra with incredibly large peepholes any good to you? Otherwise it may have to go to E Bay. LOL
Good job I didnt have to come down the the M1 as I cant drive and was working today. Think it will have to go to eBay as its too big for me!! Im sure if you told everyone at Tesco, they would have joined mylot to see the pic!! lol
@p1kef1sh (45640)
The lady that "assisted" me in Tescos clearly thought that I was a perv. Even though I did explain what it was for and had the customising kit in my basket already. Actually I walked through the ladies wear section a couple of times but couldn't find the bras. I had to ask. Oh the shame. What a price they are too. No wonder my wife simply says "I bought a couple of bras" and then doesn't tell me how much they cost.
@CanadaGal (4304)
I love and respect anyone who is true to their word. You're a good man P1kef1sh. I'm proud to call you my friend. Yes, even with such a profile picture. :P
Me too, CG, ditto. And btw, if it weren't for you, I wouldn't have met p1ke when I did, if at all, so I will always love you for that. Ty, baby.
@p1kef1sh (45640)
Thank you. Love you too. Did you really introduce Nova to me? Blimey, that showed her. LOL. No ROFLMAO I think.
@CanadaGal (4304)
nova has it in her head that I introduced you two, but as I recall, it's just that we were all just getting to know each other around the same time. The association is there, just in a different way. But as long as it's all good, I'll take the credit for it.. sure, why not? lol!
@nannacroc (4049)
Well that was good for a laugh. Glad you managed to find one your size. Maybe you'll think twice before betting next time.
@p1kef1sh (45640)
34DD Nanna. I got it at Tesco in the end. I asked the lady in the ladies wear section. She gave me the worst possible look. You could see her thinking "what a perv". But here it is. Wonder what they'll have me do next. Perhaps drink a nice cup of tea. That'd be good.
@nannacroc (4049)
You've made me jealous now. Drinking tea while doing what?
@p1kef1sh (45640)
Probably drink it whilst on the roller coaster at Alton Towers. I am terrified of those things. For preference though, I'd drink it with a nice slice of Victoria sponge cake.
Oh, wait, I have to blow it up for the full effect. Darn, it won't work without blurring it so much it can't be seen. It is just too tiny. The picture, I mean.
Rotflmao Careful Annie :))))
...should I speak? .....nah
@p1kef1sh (45640)
You've got the pics now Annie. You are probably in the loo being ill about now. LOL.
i'm so proud of you for keeping your word and following through on your challenge. i can't wait for the next one that comes your way.
@p1kef1sh (45640)
Thank you Giggles. I am not sure that I want to know what the next one might be. MInd you it can't be much worse than this one.LOL.
Ummmmmm...you may be right there. But then again P1ke, women can always come up with worse! LOL
@bellaofchaos (11550)
You're so awesome Pike!! And such a good sport no wonder why we all love you so much I think I'll be making this pic the background on my puter for a while. Wait have to call Cyn so we can have matching backgrounds LOL!! You know we love ya right?
@p1kef1sh (45640)
I have never been wallpaper before. Send me your e mail addy and you can have a decent pic instead of the blurry one that will appear if you try to copy this one. Or I can e mail it to Cyn. I know that I am loved. Thank you Bella. XX
OK will pm you my email Addy. :) You are most definitely a love fish.
@pumpkinjam (5774)
Just let me finish laughing to myself. To be honest though, you don't look as bad as some women I have seen dressed similarly.
@p1kef1sh (45640)
Laugh all you like. This is a one off (I hope). The bra is a snug fit though. 34DD!!
lmao!
@carolscash (9500)
Well, I am quite amused by your new avatar and I am sure that others will be too. I am not sure what challenge you lost but I think that you are sure paying the price by posting that here. I wish you the best of luck while it is here.
@p1kef1sh (45640)
The challenge is in the link at response No 11. But I am paying that price. Still, it's just a bit of fun.
Oh my gosh please pikefish do forgive me for laughing as you were a brave fish to accept that challnge indeed. that is really some bra I must admit and you wear it with such style lol
@p1kef1sh (45640)
Oh my gosh Hatley. Laugh please. This was a good natured challenge and I hope that I have responded appropriately. I think that I have. Not sure that it is going to be a permanent thing though!
@moneyandgc (3430)
Whoo hoo! My jaw hit the floor before I even saw the pic! I just had to read the first couple of sentences of the discussion! Loves it!!!
@p1kef1sh (45640)
My pleasure.
@dawnald (84146)
• Shingle Springs, California
Lovely, truly lovely!
@p1kef1sh (45640)
Thank you. I am not sure that I shall make Vogue though!
@novataylor (6572)
Oooh baby, oooh baby, oooh baby!!!! You are so cute and cuddly and in your conical contraption! And you bring out the carnivore in me! Rrrowwwww! Gimme a bite of that!!!!! P1ke, you are a man of your word. You courageously offered yourself up to us in your conical bra, and you even made the thing yourself!! You are to be commended. I salute you! I bow low before you, my arm sweeping the floor to present p1kefish, a man among men! YOU COMPLETELY ROCK, P1KE!!!!!!!!!!
@p1kef1sh (45640)
xx
@mtdewgurl74 (18118)
Okay ladies do you think we can get some Fishnet stalkings and some high heels to go with this sexy look that P1ke is going with..?
Now there's a beautiful idea!
It's too tiny to really see, but when I went to your profile to view a larger version, it wasn't there! It was the green default avatar... Ah, well, funny anyway!
And you're right--I've never seen anything like it before!
@p1kef1sh (45640)
It's driving me mad. I can't get it to appear as my profile pic. I will see if I can get it up as a photo there. But I've never had success in doing that before.
@p1kef1sh (45640)
Works now. If you ask me nicely and you send an e mail addy, I will let you have a clearer picture.
@tessah (6621)
you do realize p1ke that you could become a serious internet cult sensation. rather along the lines of the save toby frenzy. lol kudos to you!
@p1kef1sh (45640)
Perhaps I should have my own web TV show. Do you think that Victoria's Secret might sponsor me? Or at least supply the bras. LOL. !!
@tessah (6621)
verrrry possible.. you should start taping on youtube.. self help segments for the wannabe househusband.. ;nod nod;..
@mummymo (23707)
Now what have I been missing the last few weeks? I dunno , I take a bit of time away and this is what goes on - if I stay away a bit longer do you promise a full strip tease? lol xxxx
@p1kef1sh (45640)
Welcome back Mummymo. I have missed you. So much so in fact that I even wrote a discussion asking where all my friends had gone. This beautiful creature in my avatar is the result of a challenge to me to wear a conical bra. I couldn't find one, so I made one instead. Who says that the P1ke isn't game for a laugh.
@mummymo (23707)
You did? I know it sounds bad but I am so glad that you have missed me! lol I have been very lazy and tired but I have missed all my friends here soo much - specially my lovely friend with the pointy boobs! lol Well one you - I cannot imagine anyone saying you weren't game for a laugh! xxx
@minnie_98214 (10574)
Well this sucks the picture isnt there for me. I guess I was too late thats what I get for enjoying the nice weather lol.
Ah there we go went to profile and saw it.......that is um interesting lol.
@p1kef1sh (45640)
If you voted then this is what you got. If you didn't, I guess that you might be a bit confused about it.
@ruby222 (4848)
Its different...I will grant you that!!....the pose is wonderful lol....like Tony Holland the muscle man...
@p1kef1sh (45640)
I have tried to type and pose at the same time but cannot manage it. LOL. No one has ever suggested that I look like a muscle man before - even when I did have slightly better developed muscles than now. I think "different" pretty much covers it Ruby. But I did it and will no doubt not live it down for a while!
@ruby222 (4848)
Well all my illusions are now slowly being shattered!
Bravo! I shall say nothing more!
@p1kef1sh (45640)
Thank you. I can appreciate that you are more than likely overcome by emotion now. LOL!!
Yes overcome with emotion! Exactly!!! In fact I went to bed with the stupidest grin on my face anyone has seen this year. You are freakin amazing and I didn't think it possible but I adore you more now then ever before!
@mtdewgurl74 (18118)
You go gurl!..ummm, I mean guy! You rock! Not alot of men would have the guts or kahunas to do this and it shows your a keeper of your word and a good sport. I bet your wife just loved this. As a dare once my husband put on my skirt and walked down the road with it on(with his pants rolled up so you couldn't see them)..lord I was embarassed..I just couldn't believe he could do it..You both are men with nerve. I doubt the taste police will take it down unless someone is cruel and mean and reports it. Then I believe alot of your friends would have their hide for it..lol Well, I give it two thumbs up and say good job on fixing that bra.
@p1kef1sh (45640)
You are very kind. I am not sure that I am as brave as your husband though. Mind you I know most people in this road and they would think that I had finally gone crazy. Which I probably have! I did once streak through Oxford when I was a lot younger. I'd have a coronary before I had gone 50 feet these days.
@mtdewgurl74 (18118)
Well you are brave because more people have seen you in the bra then people seen him running down the road in my skirt. So that counts for something.Well, since he is now 45 he would probably to or a couching fit that would throw him into one..lol Well, have a great night P1ke.