MYLOT.COMWhat's your comeback earning??Do you Earn or not???

I just receive my comeback money... And I'm happy to receive $.20.. Actually it was also my first income here when i started to join this site.... I gained also my reputation and my interests level.... So I have no worries nor problems to leave this site for a moment... Now I trust this Site moreover.....
@rhane7315 (5674)
congrats on your comeback earnings. i also earn on mylot and i still love this site ever since i became a member of mylot
@98765m (1021)
Congratulations! I think if you spend some more time in mylot and respond to discussions and start new discussion you can even earn more. Just make sure that you are explaining it in 4-5 lines atleast. The key to earn in mylot is to enjoy your time here,and not to worry about your earnings. Cheers! Have a nice day Happy mylotting and happy earnings.
@diansinta (7554)
Congratulation leocatubig. I am specially post at your discussion because you post at mine. I hope ou have a great day.Happy posting diansinta at Bali island.
@foxyfire33 (10017)
I don't know what you mean by "comeback money", but this is a good, trustworthy site. I have been paid many times and have no desire to leave it.