operating system you like most

linux - linux operating system
Hello Friends which operating system you people like the most. I Like Linux operating system especially the UBUNTU & MANDRIVA. I personally suggest all to adopt open source software. So, which OS you people like most
@zweeb82 (5718)
So far I like XP Pro the most. I've used Linux Suse Enterprise SP1 as well & I find it very impressive although it was just a test run ;)
Hi you could make your system a dual boot PC. As linux is a very safe OS.
@zweeb82 (5718)
Yup, I know but I have no intention to do that at the moment as I'm quite busy. Might consider that when I upgrab=de my PC.
@ankilla (326)
I like none other than windows xp
Hello friend, why you hate other operating systems when you can get better performance and outlook. I suggest you to just have a look on UBUNTU operating system. You dont have to spend a penny to get this OS as it is totally free. furthermore you dont have to format you computer to try this OS. All you have to do is insert UBUNTU cd in you cd rom and boot your system from cd rom thats it. you can operate the UBUNTU without instally on your system and it will not harm your computer in anyway. WHATS THE GOOD THING THAT YOU CAN ORDER YOUR FREE UBUNTU CD FREE OF COST FROM THEIR WEBSITE www.ubuntu.com So, just have a try by ordering it free of cost. I ordered it 2 times. and have also recieved it actually.