Mylot Roasting

I was talking to my best friend today while she brought my daughter home from ASTP because she ended up getting sick and having the flu and I didn't have my vehicle ... Ryan was at work. So my daughter gets home and I tell her to go to her room and lay down. My and my best friend are carrying on a conversation and somehow we get to the topic of Roasting people. which gives me the idea of having a Mylot Roast were we pick one person and roast them. How would you as a community feel about roasting one of your members? So lets have a myLot roast. It starts tomorrow .. But we must pick today who we will roast. LOL!!!
@skinnychick (6907)
LOL!!! We can't pick on poor P1key anymore. So my vote goes too... NOVA!!
OK Nova can be done on Wensday and we'll have you start Nova's LOL!! I'm going to see how this goes and I think I'll roast spark on thursday. or we can have everyone do the roastings on tuesdays and just jump from roast to roast.
It might be easier to keep track of the roastings on Tuesdays. But both plans sounds good.
Then a roasting we shall go on tuesday. Does everyone see this we will do all roasts on tuesday that way we can jump from roast to roast. LOL!! This should be awesome.
@p1kef1sh (45640)
I have worn a bra for you Bella. I may be a bit of a hog even. But you are not going to roast me. Not unless you and your best friend (wonder who that might be) join me on the spit.
Like I said we roast a person a day .. We'll join you on the spit .. So your nominating me and Cyn I see. LOL!!! I'll get back to you by this evening and let you know who is getting roasted. If it happens to be me or Cyn since you were the first to suggest it you get to host the roast. LOL!!!! Sound fair enough? Oh by the way did I tell you I love you today and that your awesome.!!!!
@p1kef1sh (45640)
You did tell me and I appreciate it. I have had a very good week (I know that it is only Monday) from that perspective. Just so you know though, In the UK, when we roast someone it means that we tell them off because they are a pain in the harris. Both Gemini and myself were a little confused by that one I think.
Ah did you see the comedy central link that I Put think to help you with how we roast in the U.S. LOL!! check it out.
Hey Bella :)))) Hon it sound like fun and would prove hilarious, but I am sure it would fall by the way side as do birthday celebrations and mileposts. Would not stop us from enjoying ourselves for a few hours however, but many innocents get caught up in it them grumble about the deleted posts.
Yeah we could put it in humor and bury it.. If you know what I mean and put a disclaimer on it. But it would promote a healthy bit of laughter and fun that we so need here even if for only a few hours. So who are your nominees?
Oh I would do Goodie and Sissygirl in a heartbeat! LMAO they are so deserving of a good Roasting :)))
Pick one and your in charge of roasting them on tuesday. K!! We'll all come and roast them.
@34momma (13895)
now that sounds like so much fun! i would love to be apart of such a great idea. count me in my friend
you have been counted in. LOL!!! I definitely think I will have to start a raost tomorrow. come one come all to the roast of the year.
@34momma (13895)
the real question now is who are you going to roast??
not sure I have to take that into thought . I think we should all do our roasts together at one time though...
@gemini_rose (16194)
What do you mean by roasting people? If it is not nice can you please not pick me!!! If it is nice then I will not mind being put forward!!!
http://www.comedycentral.com/shows/roast_shatner/index.jhtml This should take you to what a roasting is. It's where a bunch of people gather in your honor and roast you because they like you and respect you. It's all in fun .. Hope you like the link. take care and we would never do a roast to be mean.
rotflmao yes we would, a roast is meant to make fun of and give a hard time to the participant LMAO yes we would be "mean" don't lie Bella :))) LMAO
No it's not that we would be mean it would be an honor to roast a person it shows that you care too. I think it can be done without being mean though. LOL!!
I'm roasting skinny! Just tell me when and I'm there as long as I'm not somewhere else then I will have to get to roasting her when I get back but otherwise I will be there with bells on.
Mext weekend is the roast kick off. LOL!!!!
@mssnow (9493)
LOL well Im not sure if the rules of mylot would let you do that but Im all for it. Would have to be someone a lot of people know though
I'm not sure how legal it is but it's for fun. LOL!! and it would have to be someone everyone knows or someone that everyone knows that is in your grouping of friends that always answer your posts. LOL!!!