The internet has changed my life

I am online all the time. I spend maybe 16 hours online and it used to be worse before. Emails to read, websites to check, adsense earnings, articles to write, there is just no end to the things that I need to do with my web browser. Chat, instant messaging, checking out new software, installing, reading, researching. Is this bad? Are there internet "addicts" like me?
@p_vadla (1687)
Yes, me too. I became a sort of addict to it. Some times it helped me to keep updated in my work. But don't know where it would lead to. I have a dream of making a full time job through internet..
What a wonderful thing, a full time job on the internet. I hope your dreams become reality. I have been on the internet for over three years now and still some things surprise me.There is so much to be learned.
@98765m (1019)
Well,don't worry. In this present type of world,every one is on computer almost 24x7 ! Almost all the people who use internet are like you. Well,I don't think its that bad. But,one must be careful about protecting the eye.Also,the time for which you sleep is also important. I think if you follow these two,I think there is no need to worry. Cheers! Good day to you Happy mylotting and happy earnings.
Your observations are oh, so true. My eyes are suffering because of constantly looking at the crt. Maybe I will earn enough from mylot to buy me a nice lcd screen. lol!
@busta1 (1029)
yeah the internet has changed my life because its like i cant do without the internet..
I try to get a little more creative with the internet and try to find ways of becoming productive. I used to just waste my time chatting with others and that was fine too but, not so productive. The way I use the internet has also changed but like you, I would not know what to do without it.
@Kecia08 (554)
Haha, I feel your pain! I am online from the time I wake up until the time I go to bed minus a few hours I spend showering, eating, and seeing my husband. I work from home, which requires me to sit in front of the computer at least 8 hours...which will hopefully be cut down once my business gets going good. There are also fun things I enjoy doing online, such as sudoku, games, chatting, and of course, MyLot!