It may sound very novice question, but i need this....

@subha12 (18472)
Hi, all. after my downside in reputation and ratings, i just wanted to write a message to mylot admin.But i could not. i wrote message to admin, it said there is no user named admin. here know many of you write to admin. pls guide me step wise how can I write to mylot admin.Thanks in advance...
@winterose (39916)
go to the bottom of the page in small print you will see a bunch of links use contact, that is how you get in contact with admin.
@4mymak (1791)
dear subha, please 'send message' to username:'myLot'.
@Asylum (37795)
• Manchester, England
The username for admin here is Mylot, so you would need to select Mylot as the message recipient. Personally I see no benefit in contacting Mylot about this issue because it is unlikely that they would respond favourably. The whole idea is that Mylot set the system of rating and leave the scoring to the members, so I doubt if they would really want to be involved. It is happened many times before where someone has suddenly had an unjustified decrease in their rating, and the only real approach is to ignore it and carry on. The rating will usually go back to a more appropriate one before long.
@gabs8513 (48821)
All you do Sweetie is go to Contact Mylot and it will bring the Form up for you I will be writing to as there are to many of you now just dropping all the time for no reason
@KrauseHome (28393)
What I have done when I need to get ahold of someone and ask about Earnings, etc. is go down to where it says "Contact". Cick on that link and then it will open up a New page for you where you can then submit the question or things you are wondering about, and someone will then message you in your messages area the information from their end. I have had to do this a couple of times, and it has helped. Hope this helps your situation, and wishing you the best.