What will U do if ur parents say keep away from Ur best friend?

What will U do if ur parents say keep away from Ur best friend? U know that it is ur best friend. u know that ur best friend can do anyhting 4 u. u know that he is not bad and wont let u go in bad way. u hv told ur parents about ur friend..still they dont understand.They just want u to away from..
@sbeauty (5871)
I guess I would say that you should listen to the reasons your parents give you for feeling the way they do. I know that young people tend to think their parents are old fashioned and don't understand, but parents know more than you think. They have a lot of experiences with people in their backgrounds. When my daughter was in high school, this boy started wanting to hang around, and she wasn't discouraging. However, her father knew the family and knew that he didn't want our daughter becoming too close to him. My husband actually ran him off our property and told him never to come back. Our daughter was furious then, but now that she's older, she sees why her dad did it. This boy is now in prison after having gotten several girls pregnant and abandoning them. So you see, sometimes parents can see something you can't, because they've had experiences before, and because they aren't as close to the situation as you are. Listen to them! They're trying to teach you responsible decision making here.
the reason u gave is true ..but it is not that we dont think of parents.But what are parents for also..if they dont understand thier childrens. I am saying that if u are mature n can think what is good and what is bad...and u hv also passed thruogh that situation u said above..and children are mature enough to take decision what is good n what is bad.I said that it is ur best friend..who ur parents say no to..And u must have read my points that u know ur friend is good.U have spent a lot time with ur friend..and u r sensitive enough to know ur friend is actually good or not.And U found that actually a good friend.Then. Ur friend has helped u a lot in bad times. Can do anything 4 u..and also mat have done.Then? OK one thing you are totally grown up.mature .dont you shud hav ur part of leberty to choose ur friends as far as who u choose is good in nature?
I hope they wont
but if they?