Shots?

Do you give your animals their shots or take them to the vet? I have researched it online and the 7 in 1 shot is the same that the vet gives so my husband gives our all their shots, except the Rabies shot. It is the same and for a fraction of the cost. Just wondering about the rest of you.
i take my dog to the vet but if a good friend offered to give her the shots i would be happy. by the way do u know of a good groomer and also how often do they have to have their rabies shot?
I use Paws and Claws in Brunswick for grooming. And the Rabies is once a year (I think) :)
do u know how much they charge?
@cjgrooms (4457)
Thanks to a very good SMART wonderful friend that told us about it we do it ourself (actually we get the shot and someone else gave the shot).
Isnt it great to have smart and wonderful friends!!! :)
@cjgrooms (4457)
They are Gods gift and i thankful daily!
@luvstochat (6916)
I have the vet do it I don't think I could give even an animal a shot. I did put the dewormer on the kitties I have but that is just a liquid that soaks into their skin. It is great you found a way to cut cots if your husband is willing to give them the shots I would too.
I am like you. I know that I couldnt do it. But can so it works out great. Thanks for replying. :)
@jer31558 (3684)
I just have a dear friend do it for me.
:)
@ctrymuziklvr (11063)
I got my cat from someone who had taken him in because he was a stray. He had been neutered but since we had no idea if he had any shots I took him to the vet to get them. The way I see it is better safe than sorry.
Oh yes, they def must have the shots. I agree with ya. Thanks for repling. :)