We lost another one..

@Ravenladyj (22940)
I really dont know how much more my MiL can take..she got the news this afternoon her brother passed away last night....If I remember correctly, that means she is the only one left since her other brother and his wife passed a couple of yrs ago shortly after my sis in law and her daughter passed away....Mum is in her 80s, not in the best of health (as I've mentioned before, those of you who remember) and is long since ready to call it quits ya know...I just dont know how much more she will be able to handle... In any case, all positive vibes, prayers, candles lit or whatever is your choice to give her strength would be greatly appreciated..
@littleowl (7157)
Hi Raven'-will send healing etc for her-bb littleowl
I will think plenty of good thoughts in your MiL's direction.
@Pose123 (21667)
Hi Ravenladyj, So sorry to hear the sad news. It has to be rough to be the only one left in your family. My thoughts are with you. Blessings.
@gabs8513 (48764)
Raven I am so sorry to hear this and my thoughts are with her very strongly and I do hope that she will find the strength