do you look closely at your bills?

I just recently looked at my health care i pay everymonth, and i just noticed i may be able to save money due to my low income last year. do you look closely at your bills? have you ever noticed mistakes, or potential savings opportunity?
@sedel1027 (17854)
I always read over my bills. I want to know what each and every charge is and why I am getting it.
oh man I go comb over my bills with a magnifying glass. Especially my phone bill, that one alone last year was misconstrued I know 5 times. If you do not watch them, the companies sure as heck will not nor do they care. Medical bills are another, I keep a very close eye on what they are saying the insurance will pay for several times I have been charged with something and come to find out the reason I was charged was it was never submitted to blue cross to be paid.